Music is A Treat

Music is A Treat
Music is a Treat image courtesy of The Bulletin Board Lady - Tracy King. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Curriculum Night

I enjoyed seeing so many familiar faces at Curriculum Night tonight and really enjoyed meeting new families as well! My highlight of the night is always talking with you about your child and their relationship with music class and I am so glad so many of you stopped by to talk to me tonight. This school year is shaping up to be a great one so far and it has been a joy to teach music to your children these past two weeks. I am looking forward to a great year at Bryant school! As always, please feel free to contact me at any time. My email address is still ritter@aaps.k12.mi.us.

--Mrs. Krohn

No comments:

Post a Comment